Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Formby is Losing It



Formby is back in Springfield and I'm questioning her mental stability. Despite the choice of a comfy bed on the couch, a heated pad in the cat condo, or a bed in my office, I kept finding her asleep on pieces of dirty laundry in the middle of the bathroom floor (no commentary on my laundry needed). Since her hearing is gone, and fearing I'd accidentally kill her by tripping over her in the middle of the night, I finally gave her a bed in the bathroom. Not terribly convenient in that small space, but if it keeps her happy (and alive,) so be it.

2 comments:

  1. hmmm why is she staying in Springfield?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I want to know, too!

    Seriously though, she's here because holiday schedules might cause issues with transportation.

    ReplyDelete