Thursday, May 30, 2013



Tuesday I said goodbye; Wednesday I said hello x 4. 

Misty, the cat I'm fostering for Forever Home Feline Ranch, popped out four little ginger kittens. Misty is an incredibly nice cat. She arrived a week and half ago and is getting along flawlessly with my cats and dogs and she loves people. However, her kittens will join the thousands of other adorable kittens also in a mad search for homes this season. In most cases, the cute kittens will have better chances than their mothers and other adult cats in the shelter systems. Misty and her new family are lucky because she made it out of a bad situation and found her way here, but other pets may not be so fortunate.
So, I realize that for my group of friends this is preaching to the choir, but just the same let's all continue to push other people to spay and neuter their pets.

(Oh, and who wants dibs on Misty or one of the kids? The Ranch would love to hear from you. )

No comments:

Post a Comment