Thursday, May 27, 2010

Another Random Day

It turned out to be one of those days where I really did get a lot of things done, from hanging streetside banners for the upcoming artist market, to getting a newsletter out for the shop, but because the house is still disorganized and the windows need more paint I still don't feel like I did.

Here are a few other things I did or noticed today.


 Following up my pledge to give the stranded turtle a lift.

"Hey Mr. Turtle, how does this pond look?"

Guess it looks OK,

Have a good life.

I keep telling them it doesn't matter how many hens sit on the eggs, they aren't going to hatch. 
WE DON'T HAVE A ROOSTER!
I've kicked them off the nest every day this week and now they just get huffy when I approach the nest.

My cats want to be vegetarians. Last week I came home to discover they had eaten half a bag of grapes I had meant to put out for the birds, then this evening I caught Ouiser eating asparagus stems she stole out of the compost bucket. Crazy.

Lilly finally, at 14 months of age, came into season. I attempted to have her wear a diaper until I can get her into the boarding kennel (aka, the convent) but it wasn't large enough to fit well. So, she is currently relegated to either being tethered in the kitchen or confined to her crate. I'm just glad it has happened so it'll be over before we head to Georgia late next month.

1 comment:

  1. love hearing about all of my feathered and furry grandkids :)

    ReplyDelete